Supporting Companies in Special Situations
Time does not stand still because bankruptcy has been filed or because insolvency proceedings have been opened. Life goes on and places a whole range of new demands on you and your IT systems. Whether you decide upon continued operation of the company with new investors, the sale of company divisions or closure – each of these options has technical consequences.
We can offer you:
- Resizing of the IT environment (staff, hardware, licenses), in order to adapt the infrastructure to the changed general conditions as quickly as possible and thus reduce costs
- Provision of required IT expertise at short notice
- Ad hoc system modifications in order to accommodate changed processes (e.g. payment run)
- Recommendations on risk minimization/ability to continue operations
- Preparation/implementation of organizational changes such as company code splits, merges with new central systems, partial archiving, etc.
- Quick check system measurement – makes the current license situation clear
- Virtualization of the systems and storage (hosting), in order to maintain processing from an accounting point of view
- Archiving and storage of data for documentation purposes
- Splitting of a one-client system with 3 company codes including all respective master data and transaction data to three separate clients/systems to map the transition into three individual companies
- Disconnection of 4 company codes including all respective master data and transaction data from a complete structure with 13 company codes. Continuation of insolvency system under the auspices of the insolvency administrator in parallel to productive system operation
- Shutdown archiving of an SAP system with DART due to system change
- IT follow-up support, maintenance of AS400, I-series environments
- Extraction of all relevant financial accounting data from various different ERP systems for the migration to Lexware
- Controlled shutdown of the IT system operation
- Downsizing of complete IT infrastructures
Sometimes, things need to be done quickly – if necessary, we might temporarily shut down your environment if there is a risk that important information could be changed or removed.
What can we do for YOU?