Consumer Marketing Data for SAP®
- optimizing and segmenting B2C customer databases
- better understand customers and their requirements
- locate additional consumers that are similar to your customers
- define catchment areas and perform location studies
- better assess market potential
- carrying out detailed statistical analyses and modeling
The SAP® add-on Consumer Marketing Data (MGD) for Marlin Address Validation uses market research data to enrich the master record. Features for some 29 countries can be accessed and used to enrich data directly in SAP.
A total of 46 categories with nine marketing groups are available for a requested address. For clustering, an average of seven households are combined into zones. The key demographic data includes information as to age, income, vehicle registration, credit rating, household size and density standard.
During the creation or maintenance of master data, the information found about an address is automatically saved in the marketing characteristics of SAP, depending on the customizing settings. The information is thus also available for campaigns in the CRM or for analyses in SAP BW.
List of available countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America