Dear applicant, thank you for your interest in joining ISO. To ensure a quick and smooth application process, please follow these instructions:
1. Your Application Documents
The application documents should include a cover letter, a CV or resume, and your certificates.
The cover letter
- Why are you interested in our company and the position advertised?
- What are your professional experiences, goals and motivations?
- What do you expect from our company?
The curriculum vitae or resume
- clearly structured: in table form, chronological, complete without gaps
- experience, skills and competences
- sorted chronologically
2. How to Apply
Please send your documents in PDF format by e-mail to Patrick.Stein@iso-gruppe.com. We will then confirm the receipt of your application once it has arrived.
3. The Application Process
Should your profile match the requirements of the vacancy, we will invite you to a first job interview. If you turn out to be the right candidate for the position, we will invite you for a second job interview. Should both our requirements agree, we can then discuss the details of your hiring. If not, we ask for your permission to keep your documents in our talent pool and to contact you again if need arises.