Agile Scrum Master (m/f/d) in Medical Technology
Industry: Medical Technology
We master challenging software projects worldwide with future-oriented technologies. As part of the ISO-Gruppe, we deliver market and industry-specific B2B software. No two projects are the same for us.
Shape the medical imaging world with us. We have been developing sophisticated software and innovative algorithms for applications in computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and angiography for over 20 years. Put your passion for IT to work and enrich our team as an Agile Scrum Master (m/f/d) in Medical Technology at our Forchheim site.
- Together with the respective product owner, assume responsibility for interdisciplinary, international agile teams and continuously optimize their work methods
- Use agile methods (Scrum, Lean, Kanban) to drive improvements, test their effectiveness, refine, and consolidate them sustainably
- Collaborate with product owners, other international teams, and their scrum masters on the program level and facilitate team and program events like sprint/increment planning, review, retrospective, and backlog refinement
- Proactively identify potential roadblocks and help resolve them with stakeholders
- Contact person for all questions regarding agile software development and provide inspiration for the further development of agile processes as well as a corresponding corporate culture
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed studies in (business) computer science, medical engineering, or another engineering science
- Several years of experience (+3 years) as a Scrum Master in software development, ideally in complex environments with multiple agile teams (e.g. C#.NET, C++ environment)
- Strong methodological skills and corresponding certification, e.g. as a Certified Scrum Master
- Agility inspires you, just like innovative problem solving, which also inspires others
- Ability to work in a structured manner, even in difficult situations, and to grasp essential aspects clearly
- Excellent German and English language skills to work at our international company
- Permanent employment in a family-run company with flat hierarchies
- Extensive training opportunities for your professional development e.g., professional conferences, workshops, and BarCamps
- Diverse, innovative topics and the latest tools and methodologies make the ISO-Gruppe varied, resilient, and prepared for the future
- Broadly based working environment, among others in public administration, tourism, and aviation
Contribute your expertise, ideas, and motivation to the ISO-Gruppe and send us your application with detailed application documents, stating the notice period and salary requirements.