DWH & Database Engineer (m/f/d)
Industry: Medical Technology
We master challenging software projects worldwide with future-oriented technologies. As part of the ISO-Gruppe, we deliver market and industry-specific B2B software. No two projects are the same: that means you will learn something new every day and gain valuable experience.
Shape the medical imaging world with us. We have been developing sophisticated software and innovative algorithms for applications in computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and angiography for over 20 years. Put your passion for IT to good use and join our team as a DWH & Database Engineer (m/f/d) at our Forchheim location.
- Model and develop ETL processes
- Manage the DataWarehouse and database solutions for the analysis of vast amounts of data
- Generate reports and dashboards to support product development in the CT environment
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to provide data-driven decision support for the team
- Support data migration, queries, and DB optimization, as well as the creation of technical specifications and documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or a comparable course of study
- Several years of experience in modeling and development of DB and DWH
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, as well as Qlik Sense and/or Power BI
- Excellent working knowledge of English to navigate well in an international company
- Flexible working hours ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Family-oriented HR policies, flat hierarchies, and responsible jobs offer opportunities for personal and professional development
- Extensive training opportunities for your professional development, e.g., specialist conferences, workshops, BarCamps
- Broadly based working environment, among others in public administration, tourism, aviation, automation technology, data quality, and SAP
Does the position sound appealing? Then please apply. Forward us your application with detailed application documents, including the notice period and salary requirements.