Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) for E-Commerce Modules
Location: Nuremberg , Berlin , Munich , Frankfurt a. M. , Würzburg
Employer: ISO Travel Solutions GmbH
Industry: Aviation, Travel
We master challenging software projects worldwide with future-oriented technologies. As part of the ISO-Gruppe, we deliver market and industry-specific B2C and B2B software. No project is ever the same for us. Learn something new every day and gain new experiences.
We are the experts in functional consulting, analysis, and specification for technical concepts, as well as their implementation and the introduction of e-commerce solutions for our tourism and airline customers.
Join our agile thinking and agile-acting teams. Apply for the Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) for E-Commerce Modules position in Berlin, Munich, Nuremberg, Würzburg, or Frankfurt.
- Develop products and business projects for an international tourism and airline customer base
- Implement e-commerce modules for the complete customer journey (inspiration, search & book, and Manage my Booking)
- Take responsibility in an agile, cross-functional design team, UX, front-end development, CMS-based development, and integration of interfaces via microservices in a well-organized manner
- Ensure quality of deliverables with unit tests and take end-to-end responsibility for the software created
- Work autonomously in an agile team (Scrum, design patterns, clean code, TDD)
Skills and Qualifications
- A successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Good knowledge in the implementation of Java applications, ideally with Spring Boot Microservices
- Excellent working knowledge of German and English
- Permanent employment in a family-run company with flat hierarchies
- Extensive training opportunities for your professional development
- Working environment with state-of-the-art technology
- Possibility to subsequently transfer to other business units within the ISO-Gruppe (e.g., Air Traffic Control, Automation, Medical Technology, Mobile Solutions, SAP, Data Quality, Managed Services)
- Agile software development in accordance with Scrum/Kanban
Contribute your expertise, ideas, and motivation to the ISO-Gruppe and send us your application with detailed application documents, stating the notice period and salary requirements.