Oracle Applikationsentwickler (m/w/d)
Location: Nuremberg , Berlin , Munich , Frankfurt a. M. , Würzburg
Employer: ISO Software Systeme GmbH
Are you looking for a new professional challenge? As an owner-managed IT service provider, we have been on the market for over 40 years and are a trustworthy partner for our customers from a wide range of industry sectors. You can expect 620 friendly colleagues and innovative working methods.
Being in the aviation sector, we create and implement systems for the entire industry, from airport management to air traffic control, and ground handling to airlines. Drive the development of the aviation industry with us. We are looking for an Oracle Application Developer (m/f/d) at any location of the ISO-Gruppe, as soon as possible.
- Further develop the existing applications: approx. 60% of the development is done with PL/SQL in the database layer, approx. 30% in Java on a web application server and approx. 10% in the GUI.
- Describe extensions, discuss them with the customer and the team and implement them
- Install applications or patches on internal or external servers
- Independently specify and document sub-projects and present them to customers
- A degree in computer science, a relevant apprenticeship, or relevant professional experience in the above-mentioned field of activity
- Several years of professional experience with PL/SQL
- Knowledge of tools and frameworks such as EJB, Eclipse, SQL Developer and, JBoss
- Experience in the configuration of Oracle DB 10g and higher is an advantage
- Ideally, administrative experience with UNIX-based systems
- Good working knowledge of German or English
- Flexibility to work in the office and remotely
- Permanent employment in a family-run company
- Comprehensive training opportunities for your professional development, e.g., professional conferences, workshops, BarCamps
- Work on diverse innovative topics, while using the latest tools and methods
- Opportunities for further development in the form of training, both internal and external
- In-house further education formats such as our various Communities of Practice or ISO Forum
- Discounts and assistance with your private travel planning through our internal travel agency
- The ISO-Gruppe is a versatile, resilient. and future-proof employer
Bring your expertise, new ideas and enthusiasm to the ISO-Gruppe. Apply by sending your CV, including your notice period as well as salary expectations.