Service Delivery Manager (m/f/d)
Employer: ISO Software Systems Inc.
The ISO Software Systems, Inc. continues to grow. Thanks to new projects and ensuing higher workload, the company has recently increased both its staff and its office size. The functional and technical support, as well as the development and business analysis teams are in Montréal.
We are looking for a Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager to join our team. You will be the account manager for our new customers in the IT services field and the contact for your team members. Concurrently, you will create sustainable customer relations and generate new business opportunities. You would also supervise our complete resource, order and purchase process. We support our customers with the best IT specialists for the job and you would oversee choosing the perfect match. As the central point of contact, the candidate should have good communication skills to communicate well with all parties, customers, stakeholders, employees, etc.
Join our team as a Service Delivery Manager (m/w/d) in Montréal.
- Organize and lead meetings and keep track of project progress
- Primary contact for new customers
- Account Management from start to finish
- Meet customer needs, quality standards and have a good understanding of IT personnel requirements
- Communicate with the stakeholders to plan resources with the various organizations
- Project management, to include project plans/timelines, project requirements and success criteria, meeting materials and presentations, status reports, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT or software related project management
- Excellent organizational skills and service/customer-oriented mindset
- Effective time management skills and a talent for processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Good working knowledge in French
- Being tech-savvy is an advantage
- A healthy mix of both working on premises and remote work
- Training on IT topics and our software
- Permanent employment in a family-run company with flat hierarchies
- Comprehensive training opportunities for your professional development, e.g., professional conferences, workshops, BarCamps
- Diverse innovative topics, as well as the use of the latest tools and methods make the ISO-Gruppe versatile, resilient and future-proof
Bring your expertise, new ideas and enthusiasm to the ISO-Gruppe and apply by sending your CV, including your notice period as well as salary expectations.