Software Developer C++ (m/f/d)
Employer: ISO Software Systems Polska Sp. z o.o.
Industry: Automation Engineering
We master challenging software projects worldwide with future-oriented technologies. As part of the ISO-Gruppe, we deliver market and industry-specific B2C and B2B software. No two projects are the same. Learn something new every day and gain new experiences. For our customers, we are experts in technical advice, analysis, and specification of technical concepts and their implementation, as well as for the introduction of software systems and application landscapes.
Join our agile thinking and agile-acting teams. Apply for the Software Developer C++ (m/f/d) position in Poland.
- Design and implement innovative software using the latest technologies and tools
- Ensure the quality of your results with unit tests
- Support the technical conception, design, and development of microservices in the context of the Digital Factory
- In addition to communication with customers and colleagues, you will also be responsible for the use of continuous integration/delivery tools
- Work independently and well organized in an agile environment (Scrum, Design Patterns, Clean Code, TDD
Skills and Experience
- A degree in technical studies or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist with experience in software development
- Professional experience in the field of software development with C++
- Knowledge in Qt and the area of industrial automation is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience with clean code and design patterns is also an advantage
- Good English skills, with German as a plus
- Work carefully, are reliable, and enjoy working with technical systems
- Motivated, flexible and have open and friendly communication skills
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- A great opportunity for a long-term professional career
- An innovative environment with the use of the latest technologies
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Team and company events
Contribute your expertise, ideas, and motivation to the ISO-Gruppe. Forward your application with detailed application, documents, stating the notice period and salary expectations.