User Researcher/Usability Engineer Healthcare (m/f/d)
Employer: ISO Software Systeme GmbH
Industry: Medical Technology
We master challenging software projects worldwide with future-oriented technologies. As part of the ISO-Gruppe, we deliver market and industry-specific B2B software. No two projects are the same: that means you will learn something new every day and gain valuable experience.
Exciting challenges await you, which we would like to master together with you. Therefore, take the decisive step in your career today and apply as a User Researcher/Usability Engineer Healthcare (m/f/d) in medical technology for our Erlangen site.
Become part of an innovative, creative, and interdisciplinary user experience team. User research, conceptualization, design, and usability studies of user interfaces of innovative applications for computer tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and angiography systems, as well as cloud and web-based applications is our focus.
- Identify user needs and translate them into user journey maps and product requirements
- Model personas and usage scenarios, including pain-gain analyses
- Formulate value propositions and present them in brainstorming workshops
- Prepare, conduct, and evaluate focus groups, context analyses, expert reviews, and usability tests
- Conduct formative and summative evaluations and moderate expert reviews
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in psychology, sociology, human factors, HCI, HMI, information/communication design, statistics, or behavioral science
- Experience in user research with practical usability experience in requirements analysis and various interview methods
- Know-how in user-centered design as well as the execution of usability tests
- Good working knowledge of German and excellent working knowledge of English
- Permanent employment in a family-run company with flat hierarchies
- Extensive training opportunities for your professional development, e.g., professional conferences, workshops, and BarCamps
- Diverse, innovative topics as well as the use of the latest tools and methods make the ISO-Gruppe varied, resilient and prepared for the future
- Broadly based working environment, among others in medical technology, tourism, and aviation
Contribute your expertise, ideas, and motivation to the ISO-Gruppe and send us your application with detailed application documents, stating the notice period and salary requirements.