Employer: ISO Software Systems Polska Sp. z o.o.
Active in the market since 1979, the ISO-Gruppe has become an international IT service provider. We develop complex products for tourism (mainly tour operators and airlines) and are constantly expanding these based on the requirements of our customers. Our range of services also includes product implementation as well as system operation and support.
We are currently looking for Java Developers for development of our tourism software. You can expect various projects with interesting tasks and perspectives that will give you all the possibilities for a successful career.
- Designing, developing and testing software solutions in Java
- Accompanying and supporting customer-specific software projects with a focus on Java throughout the entire software development process – requirements analysis, testing and technical documentation
- Developing and identifying solutions in coordination with the team and area specialists
- Implementation of good programming practices
- Successfully completed university studies (or last year) in the field of computer science or a comparable discipline
- Knowledge of programming in Java/Java EE
- Experience in software development as to clean code, design patterns, TDD and multi-layer architectures are advantageous but it is not absolutely necessary
- Ideally knowledge in the field of object-oriented programming, software design and test
- Knowledge of databases
- Creativity and logical thinking
- Good English skills, with German as a plus
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
- Flexible working hours
- Versatile and exciting projects for worldwide customers
- A great opportunity for a long-term professional career
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Team and company events
- An innovative environment with use of the latest technologies
If you enjoy developing Java projects and bring along exciting concepts, then you are the perfect candidate to our team.
We look forward to receiving your full application documents and the earliest possible date of entry.