Automated invoicing of en-route and approach fees – with the right airport software
Air-traffic is on the rise and route usage is nearing the capacity limits. This drives the demand for modern and often costly ATC equipment and systems.
ATC bodies – whether state-owned or privatized – need to make sure to recover these investments by implementing automated ANFC systems.
SKYport (and SKYcontrol) helps you implement those processes profitably.
SKYport’s key functionalities
- 100% web-based
- can be integrated with various FDP systems
- flexible user interfaces for data checking
- sophisticated, user maintainable rule engine for ATC charges
- user maintainable masterdata for flight routes, waypoints, entry- and exit-points
- can be integrated with various ERP / Financial Accounting systems
- integrated Reporting Engine for statistics
- based on ISO’s Dynamic Components development environment
Learn how ISO’s Airport Management Suite can support your airport processes as well. Our solutions cover air traffic, ground handling, aeronautical billing, reporting, cargo and CDM from a single source – ISO’s SKYport Airport Management Suite.
ISO has been a strategic partner of IATA for many years and is also a member of the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA). This industry association represents over 8,000 companies from the global business aviation industry.