Track, who is working on what
Whether it is agile or classic linear, every team needs a platform to document their project process visibly and traceably. Who is currently working on what and how far has a single task or the whole project progressed? Whether it is from an employee’s point of view or the customer, transparency is key. The Jira Software and Confluence make you hold the key in your hands.
Two comprehensive, sophisticated platforms, created in countless hours of development. The subsidiaries of the ISO-Gruppe have been using both systems successfully since 2014. Our products and services, whether it is agile software development, a service desk for the IT administration or a service delivery tool, all have been coming about with the help of Jira and Confluence for years.
Jira is perfectly suited for
- Project management in software development
- Business process management
- Support of the order processes
- Requirement management
- Internal service tracking (Operations, Marketing, tools)
ISO Software Systeme offers you a wide range of services and helpful extensions, being an Atlassian Gold Solution partner.
What do we offer?
- IT Administration
- Templates & Plug-ins
The ISO-Gruppe and Atlassian – from our own experience
In our long-term use of Jira and Confluence, our experience and knowledge grew continuously. By and by, our own templates and plug-ins were developed, which we implemented in the whole ISO-Gruppe with great success. We want to share this with you.
ISO-Templates & -Plug-ins for
- User Stories
- User Manuals
Atlassians Jira and Confluence help you to unleash the full potential of your teams.
- for internal communication
- as a wiki for your teams
- for documentation with individual views for projects, products and teams
- as a support tool for sales
We will train you
The ISO Software Systeme will hold customer-specific trainings that are adapted to the individual application for various user groups.
- Administrators and users of Confluence – Allocation of a corporate quality management system, structured project and project documentation respectively
- Jira training for user groups – Administrators, account managers, product owners and software developers
Have we sparked your interest?Contact us!