Master Data Management in SAP®
- master data distribution across several systems (ERP, CRM, SAP, non-SAP)
- cross-system master data management
- implementation of minimum requirements for the master data quality
- implementation of a Data Governance process in SAP (double check principle, process safety)
- resource-efficient implementation and operation through use of SAP standard technology
The Marlin Master Data System (MDS) for SAP® includes a turn-key Data Governance program with master data distribution, maintenance process and SAP-integrated tools to clear up and improve data quality.
The add-on is installed as a new SAP ERP system and integrated in the system landscape. By using SAP standard technologies, our Master Data Management can easily be integrated with existing IT infrastructure. Thanks to its use of SAP standard technologies (ALE/Idoc), our master data management system can easily be integrated with existing IT infrastructure. Customizing settings for the object are used along with existing checks, validations and data structures, and the user works within the familiar environment.
MDS distinguishes local and global master data fields, which can be distributed across the connected systems. Our customers are using the internationally executable MDS solution productively in their SAP already today. MDS is the alternative, tried-and-tested solution for managing customer, supplier and material master data in SAP.