Arbeitgeber: ISO Software Systems Polska Sp. z o.o.
ISO-Gruppe has been operating on the market since 1979 and has developed into an international IT service provider. We develop complex products for tourism (mainly tour operators, airlines) and constantly expand these according to the requirements of our customers. Our range of services also includes the introduction of the products, the operation of the systems and the support.
As a DevOps engineer, you will work in an agile team automating and maintaining our release and delivery processes.
- Support in provisioning of CI/CD infrastructure
- Automation and optimization of processes in development and operation
- Set up, development and monitoring of application environments
- Cooperation with development teams
- Creation and maintenance of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery processes
- Successfully completed university studies (or last year) in the field of computer science or a comparable discipline
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Bash, Groovy, Python
- Familiarity with administration of Linux systems
- Ideally knowledge of tools such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins or similar will be advantageous but it is not absolutely necessary
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and CI/CD will be a plus
- Solution oriented, cooperation and communicative skills
- Good English skills, with German as a plus
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- A great opportunity for a long-term professional career
- An innovative environment with use of the latest technologies
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Team and company events
If you have strong analytical understanding, enjoy working then you are perfect candidate for us.
We look forward to receiving your full application documents and the earliest possible date of entry.