Identifying, enriching, and updating master data
- checking whether a company exists
- acceptance of the correct company address and address
- enhancement of business and marketing data in SAP
- determination of the parent group
- better evaluations and market segmentation
- strategic business decisions based on complete business partner data
- meeting the new requirements within the framework of AnaCredit or the sanctions list check
- quick and easy creation of business master data in CRM
- proactive support when company data changes
Marlin Content (MCT) connects different providers directly to SAP® ERP and CRM systems. When creating and changing master data, MCT compares the company with an international company database and enriches the master record with information.
Existing master data can be selected and identified via an automated test run. After checking the results, Marlin Content enriches the content IDs (PB-ID, BIP-ID or DUNS number) with the selected field information for the master record.
- company name, legal status, street, street number, postal code, city, country
- geo data (longitude and latitude)
- e-mail, homepage, fax number, telephone number
- commercial register for Germany, tax number, sales tax ID, industry key
- annual turnover, number of employees, company status
- managing director, date of incorporation
- parent company, national or international
- unique content ID
By integrating with Salesforce, MCT first checks whether the master record already exists. If not, the search is carried out in the company database. Users receive a hit list from which they can select the required master record. Base on this selection, the field information are fed directly to Salesforce and the master record can be saved.
For example, the following field information can be enriched: Company name, address (street, postcode, city), geo data, tax number, VAT ID, trade register, industry code, legal status, date of incorporation, managing director, number of employees, annual business volume, company status, website, telephone number, fax number of the parent company (national or international).
Marlin Content uses the business data of leading information providers such as Precisely, beDirect and Bisnode (D&B). The business database offers worldwide coverage.
- search and identification of B2B master data in the company database
- data enrichment for various field contents
- settings are specific to providers and countries
- update service for regular data quality check
- inventory audit of existing master data
- worldwide coverage
- monitor for manual editing and approving field changes
- creating internal ISO documents for each process
- add-on for SAP ERP, S/4HANA, Salesforce
- integrated with the ISO solutions Sanction List Check, Data Governance Business Partners, Data Governance Material Master