- You want to use a tried-and-tested duplicate technology in a system-independent environment for any kind of data
- You repeatedly have different data sources such as Excel files, databases, text files or similar that you want to check for duplicates
- The solution should enable a cost-effective but nevertheless effective data analysis
The intelliCleaner Desktop bundles the proven ISO technology for identifying duplicates with an easy-to-use desktop interface. You can use the standalone version on a normal desktop computer to read and edit different data sources.
Whether you want to perform a duplicate analysis project once or periodically – the intelliCleaner Desktop can to both. Once a data source has been configured, it can be used repeatedly. All settings for sources, mapping and analysis parameters can be saved locally.
- standardization and correction
- address validation (with reference data)
- legal status recognition
- conversions, large and small
- recognition of first and last names
- enrichment and consolidation of data
- data merging
- own rules can be mapped and applied
- intelliSearch technology already integrated in our solution
- powerful in-memory technology
- individual settings per project
- various input formats and mapping possibilities offer high flexibility
- simple installation and start-up
- the ISO Support Team is available to answer all your questions
- professional data cleansing
- SAP interface to the data download
- imports all common data sources (CSV, Excel, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, generically via JDBC and ODBC)
intelliSearch – leading-edge technology
As part of intelliCleaner, the intelligent, error-tolerant (fuzzy) search is used for duplicate checking, comparison against reference data and enrichment of databases.
- handles small and large databases with extremely high performance
- standardizes millions of data records within a few minutes thanks to modern in-memory technology
- uses various, renowned algorithms for error-tolerant searches
- typos, transposed digits, homophones, etc. are no longer a problem
- applicable for all languages, including visual languages
- an own thesaurus can be added
SAP and its respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP.