Sanctions List Check in SAP®
- complying with legal requirement for sanction lists checks within SAP
- using sanction lists of the German Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger)
- importing own sanction lists into SAP
- setting up a personal blacklist
- connecting external non-SAP systems to the check in SAP
- PEP list screening for politically exposed persons
Marlin Compliance Check (MCC) addresses the operative SAP®
process and can monitor master data, during creation and maintenance, as well
as various stock data: customer and vendor stock data, HR master data, in the
central business partner and in the company’s bank master data.
In addition, relevant transaction data, such as a different ship-to party manually entered, is also matched against the sanction lists.
When a match is found, the company’s compliance agent can centrally edit the entry in the Compliance Cockpit in SAP. The results can then be qualified and processes in a findings monitor. All steps are documented for in a traceable way. To match and syndicate sanction lists, non-SAP system as well as own terror or fraud lists can be connected. The Compliance Check requires neither a separate server nor a database and is easily installed through an SAP Transport.
For PEP list screening, a standard import for politically exposed persons is available.
Rely on our quality and experience – request an online demo now.