Front-end Developer (m/f/d)
Employer: ISO Software Systems Polska Sp. z o.o.
We master challenging software projects worldwide with future-oriented technologies. As part of the ISO-Gruppe, we deliver market and industry-specific B2C and B2B software. No two projects are the same. Learn something new every day and gain new experiences. We develop complex products for tourism (mainly tour operators and airlines) and constantly expand these according to the requirements of our customers.
Join our agile thinking and agile-acting teams. Apply for the Front-end Developers (m/f/d) position in Poland.
- Design and develop products for international customers using the latest technologies
- Build e-commerce modules for the tourism industry
- Implement UX design, front-end development, and integration via microservices
- Ensure quality and best programming practices
Skills and Experience
- Completed university studies (or last year) in the field of computer science or a comparable training
- Self-organized, creative, and logical thinking
- Good English skills, with German as a plus
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
- Flexible working hours
- Versatile and exciting projects for worldwide customers
- A great opportunity for a long-term professional career
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Team and company events
- An innovative environment with the use of the latest technologies
Contribute your expertise, ideas, and motivation to the ISO-Gruppe. Forward your application with a detailed application, and documents, stating the notice period and salary expectations.
Please send your application documents as well as any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important – please add this clause to your application:
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data by ISO Software Systems Polska Sp. z o.o. for current recruitment processes. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them.