Output Management with flash-ReproManager
Keep your printing costs in check with the output management system flash-ReproManager. In recent years, unmanageable printing landscapes have emerged and, according to the Gartner market research institute, companies spend up to 3% of their annual turnover on printing and copying.
This is where an output management system can quickly help you work more efficiently – and save up to 30 percent in printing costs. In addition, the flash-ReproManager as a central output management system enables the company-wide and uniform administration and control of printers and multifunction devices.
The output management system flash-ReproManager reduces printing costs and leads to more efficient process design – even when connected to leading systems such as SAP®, product data management systems such as Teamcenter Enterprise, CAD systems, document management systems, archives and the normal office environment.
The flash-ReproManager functions in detail
- enterprise-wide control and administration of all types of printers, plotters and multifunction machines
- automatic printer selection in order to get the best printing result or rather to save printing costs (up to 30 % according to Gartner)
- online feedback to leading systems if printing was complete
- parallel transfer of printed documents for archiving
- modern cost controlling with configurable statistics to check the printing costs
- integration in every Windows or Office application using a Windows printer driver
- central administration of all printing devices such as printers or plotters
- automatic completion of print requests even if printing documents are available in different systems only
- configurable and multilingual user interface for Windows and browsers/portal
- distribution of many print requests onto several identical printing devices
- cover sheet or register when required
- checking of completeness and printability
- execution of printer feedback/warnings
- role-based user administration
- quality improvement by automated processes and reduction of printing costs
- online feedback via user interface, e-mail or SMS
The software is, of course, also compatible with Windows 10.Request Online Demo