Automated invoicing of en-route and approach fees
Air-traffic is on the rise and route usage is nearing the capacity limits. This drives the need for modern and often costly ATC equipment and systems.
ATC bodies – whether state-owned or privatized – need to make sure to recover these investments by implementing automated ANFC systems.
- 100% web-based
- can be integrated with various FDP systems
- flexible user interfaces for data checking
- sophisticated, user maintainable rule engine for ATC charges
- user maintainable masterdata for flight routes, waypoints, entry- and exit-points
- can be integrated with various ERP / Financial Accounting systems
- integrated Reporting Engine for statistics
- based on ISO’s Dynamic Components development environment
Learn how ISO’s Airport Management Suite can support your airport processes as well. Our solutions cover air traffic, ground handling, aeronautical billing, reporting, cargo and CDM from a single source – ISO’s SKYport Airport Management Suite.
Besides being a IATA Strategic Partner, ISO is also a member of the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), an industry organization representing more than 8,000 companies in the business aviation community worldwide.