Image Data Analytics
Our interdisciplinary team of computer scientists, mathematicians and natural scientists works together with clinical partners in these areas:
- Emergency room
- Radiation therapy
Always at the cutting edge of technology, we research the best possible solution for our customers. Our algorithm developers create software prototypes for the timely implementation of clinically relevant concepts and latest research results. Cutting-edge image analysis algorithms, data science and methods for predicting the effect of therapy, for example for cancer patients, are used here. Natural language processing, interactive segmentation and visualization as well as application areas of virtual and augmented reality are also part of our portfolio. Our team is consistently involved in patents and publications in various research areas and also supervises working students and theses.
Technologies and methods:
- Image analysis (e.g. registry, feature extraction)
- Data science (e.g., machine learning, classical statistics or methods of bioinformatics)
- Radiomics (e.g. predicting the therapeutic effect in cancer patients)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- GPU-based 2D/3D Rendering (GLSL, CUDA)
- Programming languages / tools: C++, Python, R, Jupyter, MevisLab, Keras, Tensorflow, SQL, OpenGL etc.